What are the benefits of membership?
Catholic Benefits Association’s professional resources and strength in numbers make it possible to represent member interests affordably, efficiently and successfully. Member services include:
- Moral and ethical guidance from leading religious and legal experts
- Practical business guidance in the areas of quality Catholic benefits, insurance and human resources management
- Educational opportunities pertaining to legislation, regulation, litigation, employee and other issues affecting the daily operations of member ministries and businesses
Members have exclusive access to proprietary information, expert guidance, issue-driven advocacy, and insurance-related services and products:
- Ethics Committee: CBA’s seven Archbishop board members provide oversight which forms the guidance given to our membership on employment, benefits, and legal issues.
- Legal Support: Guided by the Ethics Committee and CBA’s professional management, our legal team provides members with effective, affordable advocacy against legislative or regulatory intrusion on the faithful pursuit of their ministries and businesses.
- Ongoing Education: Through regular webinars, written communications, personal consultation, and information available through this website, CBA provides its membership with the most current information impacting their management and benefits.
- Business Consulting: Members have access to support in the areas of human resources, employee health benefits through consultative services and templates.
- Catholic Insurance Company: Through our wholly owned subsidiary, CBA offers a captive reinsurance product to members who wish to participate.
- Other Insurance Services: Catholic Insurance Company also works with member management teams, brokers, third-party administrators and medical networks to craft the most comprehensive and flexible range of healthcare benefits.
Learn more about our services here